The following boats are available for sale. Click a listing link below to read more information and to view photos.
Tall ships/Sailing Training Vessels - International and Domestic Commercial Passenger Vessels
- Caledonia - Canada's largest Tallship "245 feet" -Toronto Harbour in front of the Roger's Center - Terms available for quailified buyers
- Chippewa III - Purposely designed Transport Canada licensed passenger vessel for Artic Ice conditions. Application as a tour boat/ferry in northern waters/ whale watching or scientific research vessel
- Mist of Avalon - 100' Gaft Schooner - Toronto Harbour -SOLD
- Thalassa - Terms available for quailified buyers - available for showing in Amsterdam NL
- Unicorn - Available for showing Mystic Conn. then New York in 2016 - reduced to $375,000. USD- Terms available for quilified buyers -SOLD
- Empire Sandy - 200 feet tall ship in Toronto Harbour- Terms available for qualified buyers- details upon request
Pleasure Craft - Sail
INQUIRE ABOUT NEW DONATION BOATS RECENTLY ACQUIRED, BOTH POWER AND SAIL, OFFERED BY BRIGANTINE INC SOON TO BE LISTED
THESE INCLUDE: C&C27 ON A TANDEM TRAILER AND A C&C 35 IN SAIL AWAY CONDITION......
Brigantine Inc has 3 Tanzer 22's available that are all in sailable condition that must be sold...Great opportunity to have a fleet for a sailing school or club. price very negotiable. Call or write us to inquire. Looking for a lowcost enrty level family daysailer? One of our Tanzer 22's might just be for you!
- Alberg 30 - 25 hp Vetus diesel and new interiior cushiohs plus commercial highway trailer to take you anywhere land or sea- SOLD
- Buzzard Bay 14 - Fiberglass replica of a Francois Herreshoff, with diesel engine and traditional gaff top sail rigging.
- Bermuda 30 - "Victoria R" classic sloop in sailaway condition - open for offers!
- Roberts 27 Custom - NEW LISTING Beautiful Bruce Roberts coastal sloop launched in 2006 and lightly sailed. Ideal for safe comfortable singlehanded crusing. Like new, maintenace free in sail away condition with a trusty Yanmar diesel engine, 3 bladed prop and windvane steering. A serious passage maker
- Contessa 26 - Like new sails and Petter Diesel - open for offers MUST BE GONE BY MAY 1ST
- Contessa 26 - SOLD
- C&C MKI - "Ario" - SOLD
- C&C 40 -"Palu" Custom pilothouse sloop - SOLD
- C&C 35 - "Godspeed" - Specular C&C in sail away condition.
- CS 27 - "One Day By"
- Herreshoff Nereia - "All talk". Modern construction "Classic Coastal Cruiser" with roomy live-aboard capabilities.
- Hughes 29 - "Trillium"
- Hunter 30 - SOLD
- Morgan Out Island 28 - "Sulaire"
- Morgan Out Island 41.5 - "Matilda" - SOLD
- Mirage 25 - "Second Wind" NOW REDUCED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE! SOLD
- Northern 25
- Portia II - 1929 Ditchburne centerboard yawl Rare Classic in sailaway condition
- Sirius 21 - with trailer and new outboard engine - SOLD
- Shark 24 - With tandom trailer . GREAT VALUE - HULL #11 ONE OF THE FIRST HINTERHOELLERS
- Brigantine Inc. Charitable Donation sailboats on trailers - 2 Contessa 26's, Hinterhoeller Shark, , Grampian 23 with trailer and 2 Tanzer 26 with trailer Project Boats section info to be posted soon - call to inquire..no reasonable offer refused! Brigantine Inc. has gathered a great deal of boat hardware for boat restoration projects..contact us for parts
Pleasure Craft - Power
Featured boat for Feburary 2017 - 2005 Fiesta Vee 250 in pristine condition with 375 hours on Volvo Penta and tandem trailer reduced to $28,900 ----see link below
- Carver Santego
- Cruiser 2660
- Cruiser Espirt 3675 - SOLD
- Doral Citation - "Cloud Nine"
- Four Winns V26 - SOLD
- Limestone 24 Express - "Iron Genny" SOLD
- Matthews 42 DCFB - "Dauntless" -SOLD
- Redwing - (custom)Power Camp Cruiser/Canal Boat
- Rinker Fiesta Vee 250 - pristine 2005 Fiesta with 375 hours on Volvo Penta and tandem trailer. SOLD
- Silverton - Listing soon...Call to inquire.
- Trojan 44 - Tricabin 44- SOLD
- Project Boats - Make An Offer - New project boats available
Join the adventure of a lifelime
Halifax Harold PYS news link
Certified 64 Passenger Vessel.
Excellent opportunities for tourisum with fully transferable AGCO/LLBO liquor licence.
Powered with D333C Caterpillar diesel engine
Ask us about donated boats offered for sale to support Brigantine Inc's traditional sail training program for youth.
Want to Volunteer
the opportunity of a lifetime to help North America's oldest continuous traditional sail training program
call: 613 544-5175
Attention US Buyers;
Looking for a particular boat? Call and we will find it!
Take advantage of the great exchange rates while you can. Let us assist you with the hurdles of importing a boat from Canada into the US.
West Coast Canada Buyers: Let us arrange shipping. Used boats in Eastern Canada are plentlyful and the price of shipping can offset by the high price of west coast boats.