The following boats are available for sale. Click a listing link below to read more information and to view photos.
Tall ships/Sailing Training Vessels - International and Domestic Commercial Passenger Vessels
- Caledonia - Canada's largest Tallship "245 feet" -Toronto Harbour in front of the Roger's Center - Terms available for quailified buyers -SOLD
- Grosse Ile - A traditional schooner built in the Gaspe region of Quebec.
- Larinda - The Famous Attraction Tallship. An opportunity to own and operate a pristine affordable tallship to participate in major festivals and tallship events for premium appearance fees Listing details to be posted soon
- Mist of Avalon - 100' Gaft Schooner - Toronto Harbour -SOLD
- Thalassa - Terms available for quailified buyers - available for showing in Amsterdam NL
- Unicorn - Available for showing Mystic Conn. then New York in 2016 - reduced to $375,000. USD- Terms available for quilified buyers -SOLD
- Empire Sandy - 200 feet tall ship in Toronto Harbour- Terms available for qualified buyers- details upon request
Pleasure Craft - Sail
Inquire about new donation boats that have been recently acquired, both power and sail boats. These Include: C&C27 on a tandem trailer and a C&C 35 in sail away condition!
Brigantine Inc has 3 Tanzer 22's available that are all in sailable condition that must be sold...Great opportunity to have a fleet for a sailing school or club. price very negotiable. Call or write us to inquire. Looking for a lowcost enrty level family daysailer? One of our Tanzer 22's might just be for you!
- Aloha 28 - "Nagochee II" ***Price reduced again!*** Don't let this one slip away. A very clean, well maintained family yacht OFFER PENDING
- Alberg 30 - 25 hp Vetus diesel and new interiior cushiohs plus commercial highway trailer to take you anywhere land or sea- SOLD
- Buzzard Bay 14 - Fiberglass replica of a Francois Herreshoff, with diesel engine and traditional gaff top sail rigging. SOLD
- Bermuda 30 - "Victoria R" classic sloop in sailaway condition - open for offers! SOLD
- Roberts 27 Custom - Beautiful Bruce Roberts coastal sloop launched in 2006 and lightly sailed. Ideal for safe comfortable singlehanded crusing. Like new, maintenace free in sail away condition with a trusty Yanmar diesel engine, 3 bladed prop and windvane steering. A serious passage maker SOLD
- C&C 27 MKIII - ...Inquire for more details.
- C&C MKI - "Ario" - SOLD
- C&C 40 -"Palu" Custom pilothouse sloop - SOLD
- C&C 35 - "Godspeed" - Specular C&C in sail away condition. New price!
- Chaser 29 - "Touch of Class" - VERY MOTIVATED SELLER No reasonable offer will be refused! Available for showing, on the hard, at Loyalist Cove Bath Ontario
- CS 27 - "One Day By"
- CS 30 - highly desireable shoal draft auxillary sloop with custom Triaxle Trailer at Collins Bay Marina....SOLD
- Custom 35' Bruce Roberts steel boat - This is a pristine bare boat in new condition with a new diesel engine including bins of new parts to complete. Trans-Alantic capabilities
- Herreshoff Nereia - "All talk". Modern construction "Classic Coastal Cruiser" with roomy live-aboard capabilities.*** Price reduced to $90,000.a bargain SOLD
- Hughes 29 - "Trillium" SOLD
- Hughes North Star 39 - "Cadenza II" - Priced reduced! Lovely cared for in prestine condition. Survey available request.
- Hunter 30 - SOLD
- Hunter 32 - "Ryland Maire" available for showing at the Bay of Quinte Yacht Club Belleville
- Mackinaw Cedar boat - An exceptional A-1 Schooner with trailer, an affordable choice for traditional sail training program or appearance vessel at a waterfront historic venue
- Mirage 27 - "Naiad III"
- Northern 25 Brigantine donation boat at Loyalist Cove Marina, Bath.....make us an offer
- Portia II - 1929 Ditchburne.SOLD and shipped to Europe
- Shark 24 - With tandom trailer.
- Sirius 21 - with pop top cabin on dual axle trailer SOLD
- Sparkman & Stephens 37 - Please inquire...No reasonable offer will be refused!
Pleasure Craft - Power Project Boats
- Carver Santego -SOLD
- Cruiser 2660 - SOLD
- Cruiser Espirt 3675 - SOLD
- Doral Citation - "Cloud Nine" SOLD
- Four Winns V26 - SOLD
- Limestone 24 Express - "Iron Genny" SOLD
- Grady White Marlin 300 - "Lubbin It - Fresh survery (Jan/2021) available upon request
- Tug boat - "Little Toot" A True replication of the storybook tug boat. SOLD
- Redwing - (custom)Power Camp Cruiser/Canal Boat -SOLD
- Rinker Fiesta Vee 250 - pristine 2005 Fiesta with 375 hours on Volvo Penta and tandem trailer. SOLD
- Triumph 170 CC - Clean 2006 17 foot Centre console with a 50 horse Evinrude engine and single axle trailer. SOLD
Project Boats available at Loyalist Cove Marina
Privateer Yacht Sales is assisting Loyalist Cove Marina to market a number of vessels in varying states of repair, ranging from Sail away condition to project/parts boats. Please review the list below and if there is anything of interest please do not hesitate to contact us to make arrangement to view these vessels.
|Boat Year / Model||Boat Name / Reg Nbr||Boat LOA Size||Cradle||Weight lbs|
|1981 Tanzer 22||Nasdaq - 21E21116||LOA 22' Beam 7'10" Draft 3'5"||120" x 59"||3,000|
|1976 Grampian Discovery 26||Bon Ami - 80E2936||LOA 29' Beam 8' 5" Draft 4'||120" x 60"||5,300|
|C&C 24||Fisterra KYC / 50E73254||LOA 24' Beam 8'9" Draft 3'||Not Avail||3,200|
|1987 Nonsuch 30||Ziggy / 18E22505||30' Beam 12' Draft 5'||Yes||10, 500|
|Paceship P2-16 HIN 27||Luda-chris||16 ft||Custom Trailer|
|1987 Hunter 28.5||Rosy E - ON1877516||28' Beam 10'5" Draft 5'2"||Yes||7,000|
|1979 Mirage 24||Moochie - HIN: MYLMA079127||24' Beam 8'5" Draft 4'||Yes||3,700|
|1977 Silverton 32||50E101100||32' Beam 11'10" Draft 3'||Blocking||19,000|
|Bayfield 25? - In front of shop south fence.||25' ? Not Sure No Info||Yes - Schmidt|
|1981 Catalina 25||Bouy O' Bouy / 50E115889||LOA 25' Beam 8' Draft 4' 6"||Yes||4,600|
|Homemade Pilot Cutter 35 Sail||Cuttlefish / ON4618989||LOA 39' Beam 10'1" Draft 4'||Not Avail||21,000|
|1990 Thompson St Tropez 310||80E7089||31' Beam 12' Draft 2'5"||Blocking||11,000|
|Sloop Custom 37||Golden Arrow||37' Beam 10' Draft 5'3"||180" x 70"|
|Boats to be scrapped:|
|1989 Tempest SS220||Megatron / 2E10539||22'||Blocking|
|1972 C&C 27||Second Wind||LOA 27' Beam 9' Draft 4'6"||133" x 60"|
|1975 Grampian 23||Wanderlust||LOA 23' Beam 8' Draft 5'||Red 4Post||3,200|
|1970 Hinterhoeller 28||Kokanee - 21E9518||LOA 28' Beam 8'6" Draft 4'||No|
|1981 Hughes Columbia 36||Noah's Ark / 50E109998||36' Beam 10'5" Draft 5'||Yes||15,000|
|1986 Thundercraft Magnum 230||Ocean Star / 21E11739||23'||Blocking|
Pleasure Craft - Power Project Boats Brigantine Inc. Charitable Donation Boats and hardware for boat restorations
- Hinterhoeller Shark - call to inquire..no reasonable offer refused!
- Assorted Parts - Inquire for details.
Join the adventure of a lifelime visit ...
See our lastest listing, Larinda 1767 Sultana Inspired
Attraction Vessel Tallship Schooner
Ask us about donated boats offered for sale to support Brigantine Inc's traditional sail training program for youth.
Peter Milley, President of Brigantine Inc/ Canadian Tallship Expeditions is past Chairman of the Canadian Sail Training Association. An Individual Member and Director of CSTA was elected Dec 17, 2011 to the executive as Secretary of this organization representing Canadian Tallships and sail training vessels.
Want to Volunteer
the opportunity of a lifetime to help North America's oldest continuous traditional sail training program
call: 613 544-5175
Attention US Buyers;
Looking for a particular boat? Call and we will find it!
Take advantage of the great exchange rates while you can. Let us assist you with the hurdles of importing a boat from Canada into the US.
West Coast Canada Buyers: Let us arrange shipping. Used boats in Eastern Canada are plentlyful and the price of shipping can offset by the high price of west coast boats.