The following boats are available for sale. Click a listing link below to read more information and to view photos.
Tall ships/Sailing Training Vessels - International and Domestic Commercial Passenger Vessels
- Caledonia - Canada's largest Tallship "245 feet" -Toronto Harbour in front of the Roger's Center - Terms available for quailified buyers -SOLD
- Grosse Ile - A traditional schooner built in the Gaspe region of Quebec.
- Mist of Avalon - 100' Gaft Schooner - Toronto Harbour -SOLD
- Thalassa - Terms available for quailified buyers - available for showing in Amsterdam NL
- Unicorn - Available for showing Mystic Conn. then New York in 2016 - reduced to $375,000. USD- Terms available for quilified buyers -SOLD
- Empire Sandy - 200 feet tall ship in Toronto Harbour- Terms available for qualified buyers- details upon request
Pleasure Craft - Sail
Inquire about new donation boats that have been recently acquired, both power and sail boats. These Include: C&C27 on a tandem trailer and a C&C 35 in sail away condition!
Brigantine Inc has 3 Tanzer 22's available that are all in sailable condition that must be sold...Great opportunity to have a fleet for a sailing school or club. price very negotiable. Call or write us to inquire. Looking for a lowcost enrty level family daysailer? One of our Tanzer 22's might just be for you!
- Alberg 30 - 25 hp Vetus diesel and new interiior cushiohs plus commercial highway trailer to take you anywhere land or sea- SOLD
- Buzzard Bay 14 - Fiberglass replica of a Francois Herreshoff, with diesel engine and traditional gaff top sail rigging.
- Bermuda 30 - "Victoria R" classic sloop in sailaway condition - open for offers!
- Roberts 27 Custom - SOLD Beautiful Bruce Roberts coastal sloop launched in 2006 and lightly sailed. Ideal for safe comfortable singlehanded crusing. Like new, maintenace free in sail away condition with a trusty Yanmar diesel engine, 3 bladed prop and windvane steering. A serious passage maker
- C&C 27 MKIII - ...Inquire for more details.
- C&C MKI - "Ario" - SOLD
- C&C 40 -"Palu" Custom pilothouse sloop - SOLD
- C&C 35 - "Godspeed" - Specular C&C in sail away condition. New price! -
- CS 27 - "One Day By"
- Herreshoff Nereia - "All talk". Modern construction "Classic Coastal Cruiser" with roomy live-aboard capabilities.*** Price reduced to $90,000.a bargain
- Hughes 29 - "Trillium" -Sold
- Hughes-Columbia 36 - "Lorelle Won" - Equipped with new sail and dingy, ready to sail away!
- Hughes North Star 39 - "Cadenza II" - Well cared for pristine vessel. Survey available request.
- Hunter 30 - SOLD
- Hunter 32 - "Ryland Maire" available for showing at the Bay of Quinte Yacht Club Belleville
- Mackinaw Cedar boat - An exceptional A-1 Schooner with trailer, an affordable choice for traditional sail training program or appearance vessel at a waterfront historic venue
- Mirage 25 - "Second Wind" NOW REDUCED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE! SOLD
- Mirage 27 - "Naiad III"
- Pearson 32 - On tri axle trailer. Listing soon... inquire for details.
- Portia II - 1929 Ditchburne. SOLD Lovely Portia is off to Dublin Ireland " in the green in the green"
- Shark 24 - With tandom trailer. HULL #11 ONE OF THE FIRST HINTERHOELLERS
- Brigantine Inc. Charitable Donation sailboats on trailers - 2 Contessa 26's, Hinterhoeller Shark, , Grampian 23 with trailer and 2 Tanzer 26 with trailer Project Boats section info to be posted soon - call to inquire..no reasonable offer refused! Brigantine Inc. has gathered a great deal of boat hardware for boat restoration projects..contact us for parts
Pleasure Craft - Power
- Cruiser Espirt 3675 - SOLD
- Doral Citation - "Cloud Nine"
- Four Winns V26 - SOLD
- Limestone 24 Express - "Iron Genny" SOLD
- Tug boat - "Little Toot" A True replication of the storybook tug boat.
- Redwing - (custom)Power Camp Cruiser/Canal Boat
- Rinker Fiesta Vee 250 - pristine 2005 Fiesta with 375 hours on Volvo Penta and tandem trailer. SOLD
- Triumph 170 CC - Clean 2006 17 foot Centre console with a 50 horse Evinrude engine and single axle trailer. -SOLD
- Sea Ray 34- "Quin-Sea" 340EC Sea Ray - immacute and well cared for
- Project Boats - Make An Offer - New project boats available
Join the adventure of a lifelime visit ...
Excellent opportunities for tourisum with fully transferable AGCO/LLBO liquor licence.
Powered with D333C Caterpillar diesel engine
Ask us about donated boats offered for sale to support Brigantine Inc's traditional sail training program for youth.
Want to Volunteer
the opportunity of a lifetime to help North America's oldest continuous traditional sail training program
call: 613 544-5175
Attention US Buyers;
Looking for a particular boat? Call and we will find it!
Take advantage of the great exchange rates while you can. Let us assist you with the hurdles of importing a boat from Canada into the US.
West Coast Canada Buyers: Let us arrange shipping. Used boats in Eastern Canada are plentlyful and the price of shipping can offset by the high price of west coast boats.