The following boats are available for sale. Click a listing link below to read more information and to view photos.
- Prowler of Africa - "Spare Change"
- Thalassa - Terms available for quailified buyers
- Maximum 2400SCR - "Stop Work Order"
- Aloha 28 - "Nagochee II" SOLD
- La Revenante Pinky Schooner replica of Captain James Cooks's survey vessel Grenville - movie and attraction vessel
- Trojan Tri-Cabin 36 - "Lisa-Leigh III"- SOLD
- Ericson 29 - "Real McCoy" Listing soon.
- Cruiser 2660
- Holiday Mansion House Cruiser
- Northern 25
- Four Winns V265
- Four Winns 378 Vist
- Doral Citation - "Cloud Nine"
- Sea Ray sport 180 Bowrider
- Redwing (custom)Power Camp Cruiser/Canal Boat
- Carver Santego
- PDQ 34 Power Cat
- Champion 492
- Tayana 37- "Galatea" Liveaboard blue-water cruiser
- Tanzer 7.5- SOLD
- Grampian 30 - "Scarlet Dancer I"
- Caledonia - Terms available for quailified buyers
- Unicorn - Terms available for quilified buyers
Privateer yacht sales is pround to annouce this pure and legendary
vessel, Unicorn, as our new tall ship listing.
Happy New Year to all those Sailors out there!
Check out our newest listing Thalassa
Own the Largest sailing ship built in Canada,
Financing term available for quilified buyers.
Follow Privateer Yacht Sales on Facebook
Latest PYS News
Major international tall ship listing to be announced!
Movie and 2014 appearance opportunties for new buyers. See listing for more details.
We have a number of new yachts to be listed check our website daily for updates
Peter Milley, is presently Acting Chairman of the Canadian Sail Training Association. An Individual Member and former Assistant Director of CSTA he was elected Dec 17, 2011 to the executive as Secretary of this organization representing Canadian Tallships and sail training vessels.
Brigantine Inc and the Sail Training Vessel, St Lawrence II participated in a number of War of 1812 re-enactment events during the 2013 sailing season on the Great lakes. If you have a son, daughter or grandchild interested in being part of a living history adventure in 2014 contact the Brigantine Inc.,website; www.brigantine.ca or call 613-544-5175
Be part of Living History - have a son, daughter or grandchild consider a sailtraining adventure aboard the Tallship St Lawrence II in August of 2014 when we will be sailing to Charlottetown PEI for the anniversary of the Charlottetown Accord/First Minister's Conference and Quebec City 2014 Tallships event. It's the opportunity of a lifetime! It's first come first serve so call now to reserve a berth for a saltwater experience learning to sail a tallship.
Soon to be posted: the Brigantine Inc. website for the 2014 schedule; www.brigantine.ca
Fair winds and following seas in the fall of 2013!
Now, as lift-out and winter storage approaches is a great time to purchase. It's a "buyers market" and there are deals to be had. For those wishing to sell contact us right away and don't wait any longer to list your boat! Let us help to ensure your boat sells at the first available opportunity.
Please check our charity donation boat page to dontate your boat to assist Briganitne Inc.s not-for-profit sail training program for Kingston and Eastern Ontario youth.