The following boats are available for sale. Click a listing link below to read more information and to view photos.
Tall ships/Sailing Training Vessels - International and Domestic Commercial Passenger Vessels
- Caledonia - Canada's largest Tallship "245 feet" -Toronto Harbour in front of the Roger's Center - Terms available for quailified buyers -SOLD
- Grosse Ile - A traditional schooner built in the Gaspe region of Quebec.
- Larinda - The Famous Attraction Tallship. An opportunity to own and operate a pristine affordable tallship to participate in major festivals and tallship events for premium appearance fees Listing details to be posted soon
- Mist of Avalon - 100' Gaft Schooner - Toronto Harbour -SOLD
- Thalassa - Terms available for quailified buyers - available for showing in Amsterdam NL
- Unicorn - Available for showing Mystic Conn. then New York in 2016 - reduced to $375,000. USD- Terms available for quilified buyers -SOLD
- Empire Sandy - 200 feet tall ship in Toronto Harbour- Terms available for qualified buyers- details upon request
- Solstice Moon - 50 foot custom stay-sail schooner with a grand traditional interior in sail away condition. YouTube video on listing page to view her under sail and explore interior spaces
Pleasure Craft - Sail
Inquire about new donation boats that have been recently acquired, both power and sail boats. These Include: C&C27 on a tandem trailer and a C&C 35 in sail away condition!
Brigantine Inc has 3 Tanzer 22's available that are all in sailable condition that must be sold...Great opportunity to have a fleet for a sailing school or club. price very negotiable. Call or write us to inquire. Looking for a lowcost enrty level family daysailer? One of our Tanzer 22's might just be for you!
- Buzzard Bay 14 - Fiberglass replica of a Francois Herreshoff, with diesel engine and traditional gaff top sail rigging. SOLD
- Bermuda 30 - "Victoria R" classic sloop in sailaway condition - open for offers! SOLD
- C&C 27 MKIII - ...Inquire for more details.
- Chaser 29 - "Touch of Class" - VERY MOTIVATED SELLER No reasonable offer will be refused! , on the hard, at Loyalist Cove Bath Ontario SOLD
- CS 27 - "One Day By"
- CS 30 - highly desireable shoal draft auxillary sloop with custom Triaxle Trailer at Collins Bay Marina....SOLD
- Custom 35' Bruce Roberts steel boat - This is a pristine bare boat in new condition with a new diesel engine including bins of new parts to complete. Trans-Alantic capabilities
- Hunter 30 - SOLD
- Hunter 32 - "Ryland Maire" available for showing at the Bay of Quinte Yacht Club Belleville
- Mackinaw Cedar boat - An exceptional A-1 Schooner with trailer, an affordable choice for traditional sail training program or appearance vessel at a waterfront historic venue
- Niagara 35 Classic - "Grey Wolf" A proven, well fitted, blue-water, stable and stiff, family coastal cruiser, winter stored at Britannia Yacht Club ready to face the challenges of the Atlantic
- Northern 25 Brigantine donation boat at Loyalist Cove Marina, Bath.....make us an offer
- Portia II - 1929 Ditchburne. SOLD and shipped to Europe
- Shark 24 - With tandom trailer.
- Sirius 21 - with pop top cabin on dual axle trailer SOLD
- inquire about three project J-24's on trailers and a project Aloha 7.6 on a custom cradle
Pleasure Craft - Power Project Boats
- Grady White Marlin 300 - "Lubbin It - Fresh survery (Jan/2021) available upon request
- Prowler Cruiser 9.2M - "Knot Again"
- Chris Craft - "R&R Roots Relax'n"
- Tug boat - "Little Toot" A True replication of the storybook tug boat. SOLD
FOLLOW PRIVATEER YACHT SALES ON FACEBOOK
LATEST PYS NEWS
Join the adventure of a lifelime visit ...
See our lastest listing, Larinda 1767 Sultana Inspired
Attraction Vessel Tallship Schooner
New Feature Listing, Solstice Moon
Ask us about donated boats offered for sale to support Brigantine Inc's traditional sail training program for youth.
SOLD! ---Own the Largest sailing ship built in Canada, A ready made floating 3-Star Hotel at an affordable price!
(Financing term available for quilified buyers)
Check our website daily for updates
Peter Milley, President of Brigantine Inc/ Canadian Tallship Expeditions is past Chairman of the Canadian Sail Training Association. An Individual Member and Director of CSTA was elected Dec 17, 2011 to the executive as Secretary of this organization representing Canadian Tallships and sail training vessels.
Brigantine Inc/Canadian Tallship Expeditions and the Sail Training Vessel, St Lawrence II participated in all the Canada 150 Tall ship port events on the Great Lakes and Maritimes in 2017. During 2018 to present, we have operated in the Great Lake and upper St. Lawrence with trainees from across Canada. This included a number of youths from Nunavut and the Yukon Territories. If you have a son, daughter or grandchild interested in a life changing tallship experience, log into www.brigantine.ca to book a berth for 2023. Visit us at Portsmouth Olympic Harbour join the fun.
Want to Volunteer
the opportunity of a lifetime to help North America's oldest continuous traditional sail training program
call: 613 544-5175
The Brigantine Inc. website has the 2023 sailing schedule; www.brigantine.ca
Fair winds and following seas in 2023. Book now to sail the "forgotten shores" of the Upper Gulf of St Lawrence from Harrington Harbour to the upper reaches of the Saguenay River and Gaspe.
We are quickly advancing into the 2023 sailing season and it's a great time to purchase. Don't miss out.. It's a "buyers market" and there are deals to be had.
Attention US Buyers;
Looking for a particular boat? Call and we will find it!
Take advantage of the great exchange rates while you can. Let us assist you with the hurdles of importing a boat from Canada into the US.
West Coast Canada Buyers: Let us arrange shipping. Used boats in Eastern Canada are plentlyful and the price of shipping can offset by the high price of west coast boats.
For those wishing to sell contact us right away and don't wait any longer to list your boat! Let us help to ensure your boat sells at the first available opportunity.
Please check our charity donation boat page to donate your boat to assist Briganitne Inc.s not-for-profit traditional sail training program for Kingston and Eastern Ontario youth.