The following boats are available for sale. Click a listing link below to read more information and to view photos.
Tall ships/Sailing Training Vessels - International
- Caledonia - Canada's largest Tallship "245 feet" -Toronto Harbour in front of the Roger's Center - Terms available for quailified buyers
- Haligonian III - Survey available upon request
- Mar - Passenger Vessel - 49 passenger, Transport Canada approved schooner - Halifax Nova Scotia
- Mist of Avalon - 100' Gaft Schooner - World Class Schooner with a considerable recent system upgrades. Toronto Harbour
- Thalassa - Terms available for quailified buyers - available for showing in Amsterdam NL
- Unicorn - Available for showing Mystic Conn. then New York in 2016 - reduced to $375,000. USD- Terms available for quilified buyers
- Empire Sandy - 200 feet tall ship in Toronto Harbour- Terms available for qualified buyers- details upon request
Pleasure Craft - Sail
Details for 1982 Young Sun (Westerly 35) to be listed soon available upon request including marine survey
- Alberg 22
- Alberg 22 - Dora Tara - with trailer -more pictures soon
- Alberg 30 - 25 hp Vetus diesel and new interiior cushiohs plus commercial highway trailer to take you anywhere land or sea
- Buzzard Bay 14
- Bermuda 30 - "Victoria R" classic sloop in sailaway condition - open for offers!
- Chris-Craft 42- Comanche. "Resistance" Listing soon.
- Contessa 26 - probably the most upgraded Contessa 26 - $40,000 worth of improvements being offered at the discount price of $12,500
- C&C Mark IV - "Jasper" - No reasonable offer will be refused
- C&C 38 - Custom pilothouse sloop - Call to inquire. Listing Soon (won't last long!----offer pending
- Grace II - SOLD
- Hughes 29 - "Trillium"
- Hunter 376 - Listing soon. Inquire now for immediate details
- Hunter 30 - SOLD
- Morgan Out Island 28 - "Sulaire" - A stellar Out Island 28 with a custom steel cradle manufactured by The Cradle Shop - sailaway condition
- McVay Bluenose - Very clean with trailer and outboad - Price has been reduced and is available for showing immediately SOLD
- Mirage 25 - "Second Wind" NOW REDUCED FOR IMMEDIAYE SALE!
- Northern 25
- Sirius 21 - with trailer and new outboard engine
- Shark 24 - With tandom trailer
- Herreshoff Nerela 36 - 1985 - call for details
Pleasure Craft - Power
- Carver Santego
- KMV 2400C - call for details - SOLD
- Cruiser 2660
- Cruiser Espirt 3675 - offer pending
- Doral Citation - "Cloud Nine"
- Doral Tara - Very clean with dual axle highway trailer.
- Four Winns V26
- Four Winns 378 Vista
- Holiday Mansion House Cruiser
- Maximum 2400SCR - "Stop Work Order" Now Reduced - with trailer
- Matthews 42 DCFB - "Dauntless" -SOLD
- PDQ 34 Power Cat
- Redwing - (custom)Power Camp Cruiser/Canal Boat
- Sea Flea - Miss Supertest Replica
- Sea Ray sport 180 Bowrider
- Sunseeker Cruiser - 47 ft. Houseboat at Portsmouth Olympic Harbour
- Project Boats - Make An Offer - New project boats available
Announcing our newest listings: Mar and Haligonian III in Halifax Nova Scotia. Details for Haligonian III the 65 foot, Transport Canada approved tour and whale watching vessel to be listed soon.
Call now to inquire.
Inquire about business oppotunities now available for this fine schooner.
Check out our Shark and tandom trailor available now. $4,500! Inquire for more details.
Ask us about donated boats offered for sale to support Brigantine Inc's traditional sail training program for youth.
have a son, daughter or grandchild? Consider a sailtraining adventure aboard the Tallship St Lawrence II in 2016. We will be sailing the waters of Eastern Lake Ontario and the picturesque St. Lawrence River thousand Islands and participating in tallship events. Berths are still available. It's the opportunity of a lifetime! It's first come first serve so call now to reserve a berth for a life altering experience learning to sail a tallship.
Attention US Buyers; Take advantage of the great exchange rates while you can. Let us assist you with the hurdles of importing a boat from Canada into the US.
West Coast Canada Buyers: Let us arrange shipping. Used boats in Eastern Canada are plentlyful and the price of shipping can offset by the high price of west coast boats.