Contessa 26 "Amaruq" with cradle
Location: Montreal, Quebec.
Disp: 5460 lbs.
Ballast: 2300 lbs.
Designer: Jeremy Rogers
Hull Description: Whilte with blue accents
Make: JJ Taylor
Model: Contessa 26
Name of Vessel: Amaruq
Engine: Yanmar 1GM10 inboard diesel engine
- Main sail (2017) Voile-Sud: 2 reefing point, 4 full batten
- Genoa (2017) Voile-Sud: 135% mounted on roller furling Scheaffer CF700 (2016)
- (2) winch lewmar (2015)
- ST40 bidata (2016)
- Deck organizer Spinlock (2018)
- Rope clutch Spinlock XAS (2018)
- Running rigging replaced (2015)
- Starting battery Odyssey AGM (2018)
- House battery Wind River AGM DC210-12 (2018)
- Solar panel 170W with MPPT controler
- Solar panel 50W with controler
- Isotherm ice box conversion kit refregiration with evaporator plate (2017)
- Fusion marine radio with speakers (2015)
- Engine fuel system rebuild 2015 (tank seperator/filter lines)
- Engine exhaust line rebuild 2015 (hoses waterlock and gooseneck)
- Cabin cushions in good condition (all zippers changed 2016)
- Cockpit cushions in good condition
- Marine toilet replaced - Jabsco (2015)
- Fixed holding tank with deck pump-out
- Galley electric pump with faucet from Victory installed (2018)
- CQR anchor with 50ft of chain 150ft of rope
- Deck painted with (2) coats of Interdeck (2018)
- Standard Horizon VHF marine radio (2016)
- Winter storage cradle
- Upper lifelines replaced with Dyneema lines and fittings
- Forward hatch replaced (2015)
- Removable table (cockpit cabin)
- All light bulbs replaced with DEL (cabin and navigation)
- Removable boarding ladder
- Electrical bilge pump with floater switch (2016)
- Manual bilge pump
Privateer Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Join the adventure of a lifelime visit ...
Excellent opportunities for tourisum with fully transferable AGCO/LLBO liquor licence.
Powered with D333C Caterpillar diesel engine
Ask us about donated boats offered for sale to support Brigantine Inc's traditional sail training program for youth.
Want to Volunteer
the opportunity of a lifetime to help North America's oldest continuous traditional sail training program
call: 613 544-5175
Attention US Buyers;
Looking for a particular boat? Call and we will find it!
Take advantage of the great exchange rates while you can. Let us assist you with the hurdles of importing a boat from Canada into the US.
West Coast Canada Buyers: Let us arrange shipping. Used boats in Eastern Canada are plentlyful and the price of shipping can offset by the high price of west coast boats.