Kelt 7.6 - "Guinevere"
Location: Bath, Ontario - Loyalist Cove Marina
Make of Vessel: Kelt Marine Inc.
Designer: Jean Barret
Date of Manufacture: 1968
Name of Vessel:
Hull Description: White
Hull Type: Fin w/transom hung rudder
Licence Number: N/A
Model Year: 1984
Engine: 9.9 Evinrude outboard
Builder’s LOA: 24 feet 9 inches
Builder’s Beam: 9 feet 4 inches
Builder’s draught: 5 feet 2 inches
Weight: 4,188 Lbs
Rig Type: Masterhead Sloop
Construction: Fibre reinforced plastic
Balance Type: Lead
Inventory List for Kelt 7.6 Guinevere: 25E 10853
- Folding steel cradle with 4 pads
- Yamaha 9.9 long-shaft outboard motor, serial number 1026344 (Winterized and in indoor storage at Loyalist Cove)
- Portable fuel tank for outboard
- Danforth 13 S anchor
- Bruce 5 kg anchor with chain and rode
- Sails: main with cover, jib, genoa
- Raymarine i40 depth/speed guage
- Battery charger: small solar panel with charge controller. We leave this connected over the winter and it keeps the battery from draining
- 12-volt marine battery
- 7 fenders
- 30 amp shore power cord
- Life ring
- 2 1/2 pound ABC fire extinguisher
- Manual bilge pump, built-in
- 2-burner propane stove, condition unknown. Original fitting. We have never used it and neither did the previous owner.
- Spinlock tiller extension
- VHF fixed-mount radio
- 12 volt fan
- Cockpit cushions
- Mooring lines
- Auto-helm - again, we have never used this.
Privateer Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice
Join the adventure of a lifelime visit ...
Canadian Tall ship Expeditions 2021 Schedule now available at www.brigantine.ca
Excellent opportunities for tourisum with fully transferable AGCO/LLBO liquor licence.
Powered with D333C Caterpillar diesel engine
Ask us about donated boats offered for sale to support Brigantine Inc's traditional sail training program for youth.
Peter Milley, President of Brigantine Inc/ Canadian Tallship Expeditions is past Chairman of the Canadian Sail Training Association. An Individual Member and Director of CSTA was elected Dec 17, 2011 to the executive as Secretary of this organization representing Canadian Tallships and sail training vessels.
Want to Volunteer
the opportunity of a lifetime to help North America's oldest continuous traditional sail training program
call: 613 544-5175
Attention US Buyers;
Looking for a particular boat? Call and we will find it!
Take advantage of the great exchange rates while you can. Let us assist you with the hurdles of importing a boat from Canada into the US.
West Coast Canada Buyers: Let us arrange shipping. Used boats in Eastern Canada are plentlyful and the price of shipping can offset by the high price of west coast boats.